For the manner in which men live is so different from the way in which they ought to live, that he who leaves the common course for that which he ought to follow will find that it leads him to ruin rather than safety.
-Machiavelli

Saturday, February 4, 2017

First Post on New Blog

Here we go...
Getting up and running on the new location. You can visit my old blog here .
Unfortunately, I don't have time to go into a lot of detail today. I've been up since 3 a.m. and I'm tired. I'll be updating the look over the next few weeks.

I want to work on these today. I have some limited time, and I'm not likely to finish. A friction folder, neck knife, and a hunter.



I got the bevels finished on these two small knives.


The flats are ground and ready for heat treating.

Some work on the handles of this hunter.

This one is giving me fits keeping it even. I'm off my game a little today, so I'm putting it down for the day.

The little knives coming out of the kiln.



I thought it would be fun to add red liners to the handles of the little friction folder.

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to transfer the old blog or maintain the two?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if I can do a transfer of the content...haven't looked. I plan to just leave the old one where it is and not mess with it. I am just entering new content here. I have some tweaks and adjustments to make, though.

      Delete