For the manner in which men live is so different from the way in which they ought to live, that he who leaves the common course for that which he ought to follow will find that it leads him to ruin rather than safety.
-Machiavelli

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Darn Day Jobs

I was supposed to be gone for a week...ended up gone for two. Trying to catch up.

I finally finished this acrylic handled Large Outdoor knife.


A wet sand to 800 grit followed by a buff on a loose wheel with some white compound.

I think it came out pretty good.

Some work on this little friction folder. I think I'll do a full write up about how to make one when I do the next one.

Preparing the spacer.

I use the blade as a shim while the spacer dries.

A break for pizza.

All finished up!





No comments:

Post a Comment