For the manner in which men live is so different from the way in which they ought to live, that he who leaves the common course for that which he ought to follow will find that it leads him to ruin rather than safety.
-Machiavelli

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Where Was I?

Catching up...(my life is chaos)

An acid etched Tacti-Hunter. We'll talk more in depth about that process later as I learn more about it.


Handle is made from navy blue micarta...pressed in-house, of course.

Getting started on a new folding knife.


Some reading material to start learning about locking folders.

Starrett tools are normally way out of my price range. However, I've been disappointed by dividers lately. I wanted a small pair for laying out the smaller parts I've been working on lately. This is a 3".

I laid up the handle blanks for this knife in my last post. Burlap makes such great handles with lots of texture and patterns.

Three sandblasted knives. Tacti-Hunter and a pair of Outdoor knives.


No comments:

Post a Comment