For the manner in which men live is so different from the way in which they ought to live, that he who leaves the common course for that which he ought to follow will find that it leads him to ruin rather than safety.
-Machiavelli

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Reconstruction Begins

One of the most important tasks was getting my laundry back!! I had to install a new utility sink, and then with the help of my pops, we got the washer, dryer, and freezer placed. The freezer left me with a large bruise on my thigh...but I won't get into it.


The new stand for the milling machine getting its first coat of paint. I'll scuff it down after it dries and put on a second coat. This spot is probably where the lathe will go.

Speaking of lathes...the lathe table is going back together. This time it will have a tooling drawer mounted underneath. I've got a lot of work to do yet, but the shop will be up and running again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment